Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer questions for customers regarding; property taxes, delinquent tax accounts, county lawsuits, tax rates etc.
- Provide excellent, friendly customer service to all internal and external customers
- Accountable for reducing delinquency of accounts in assigned portfolio
- Make a high volume of collection calls
- Assist with generating Notices, Tax statements, and other forms of letters for customers
- Process tax reimbursements and keep a good record of them.
- Assist with entering data into multiple electronics spreadsheets on a daily-basis
- Keep a Calendar of Deadlines for various tasks
- Assist customers with making payments Online from our Office
- Contact Property Counties for updates regarding address changes, ownership etc.
- Performs other additional duties as needed
Qualifications and Educations
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative/customer service role/ collection environment
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual- Fluent in English and Spanish (Read, Write and Speak)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and GMAIL
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
- Excellent customer service
- Great communication and listening skills
- Must be able to multi-task at all times
- Must be able to work the copier, sort, file, distribute reports, and mail.
Position Type: Hourly
Employment Type: Full Time- Work Schedule 8 am-5 pm, Evening shifts, weekends availability