Essential Duties and Responsibilities
*Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
· Answer multiple phone calls, transfer phone calls, and handle messages for customers.
· Answer questions for customers on the phone and in-person regarding delinquent monthly payments, property taxes and Property Owner Association dues.
· Mail correspondence to customers (demand letters and notices for delinquent accounts)
· Enters data into an electronic spreadsheet on a daily basis
· Keep a Calendar of Deadlines for various tasks
· Deactivates accounts currently in the foreclosure process in the online payment system.
· Identify and flag accounts in the Foreclosure process in Company’s database
· Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
· Performs other additional duties as needed
Qualifications and Educations
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative/customer service role/ collection environment
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Bilingual- Fluent in English and Spanish (Read, Write and Speak)
· Proficient in Word, Excel, and GMAIL
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
· Excellent customer service
· Great communication and listening skills
· Must be accurate and pay attention to detail in the daily work operations
· Must be able to multi-task at all times
· Must be able to work the copier, sort, file, distribute reports and mail.
Position Type: Hourly
Employment Type: Full Time- Work Schedule 8 am-5 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour