Montebello Subdivision is a 900-lot neighborhood community that broke ground in October 2011. This subdivision is in Cleveland, Texas in the County of Liberty. Montebello is perfect for growing families, newly married couples, retirees, and the entire like. These half-acre lots provide the space to build to your taste with the options of different development types.
The location of this subdivision is half a mile from FM 1010 and County Road 347S, a short drive to FM 2090 or FM 1485 towards US 59/69. Soon, Houston commuters will have a new access to SH 99, The Grand Parkway.
- Cleveland Independent School District
- Half-Acre Lots
- Houston El Norte Property Owners Association
- Liberty County Precinct 3
- Liberty Montebello Property Owners Association
- Neighborhood Watch
- Recreation Area
- Shared Recreation Area
- Utility Investment Company Water and Sewer