Santa Fe Subdivision is a proposed master plan community that will consist of 20,498-lot residential and mixed-use community. Santa Fe is in Cleveland, Texas in the County of Liberty. Santa Fe is perfect for growing families, newly married couples, retirees, and the entire like. These lots vary from .33 acre to 2.00 acre lots providing the space to build different development types while meeting restricted guidelines.
The first phase of Santa Fe broke ground in March 2017. Currently, Santa Fe has developed ten sections totaling 16,706 residential lots and close to 50 commercial properties with room to grow just less than half-mile from the future SH 99, The Grand Parkway. Custom builder options are available on site, such as Casas Houston, Camden Homes, First America Homes,and ASGi Homes. A new elementary school is situated within Santa Fe and will open in Fall 2020. Other schools are projected to reside within Santa Fe in the next several years to accommodate the new growth in the area.
The location of this subdivision is south of Grand San Jacinto Subdivision on the east side of Plum Grove Road with future access to SH 99, The Grand Parkway.
- .33 to .70 Acre Lots
- 1.00 to 80 Acre Commercial Lots
- Cleveland Independent School District
- Cottonwood Elementary School
- Houston El Norte Property Owners Association
- Liberty County Municipal Management District No. 1
- Liberty County Precinct 3
- Neighborhood Watch
- Plum Grove Municipal Utility District No. 1
- Sam Houston Electric Coop
- Santa Fe Administration/Activities Building
- Shared Recreation Area
- Utilities Investment Inc.