Santa Fe Subdivision is a proposed master plan community that will consist of 30,000-lot residential and mixed-use community. Santa Fe is in Cleveland, Texas in the County of Liberty. Santa Fe is perfect for growing families, newly married couples, retirees, and the entire like. These lots vary from .33 acre to 2.00 acre lots providing the space to build different development types while meeting restricted guidelines.
The first phase of Santa Fe broke ground in March 2017. Currently, Santa Fe has developed 14 sections totaling 24,827 residential lots and close to 80 commercial properties with room to grow just less than half-mile from SH 99, The Grand Parkway. Custom builder options are available on site, such as Casas Houston, Camden Homes, First America Homes, DR Horton, ASGi Homes, and Home Creations. Several elementary and middle schools are situated within Santa Fe. Other schools are projected to reside within Santa Fe in the next several years to accommodate the new growth in the area.
The location of this subdivision is south of Grand San Jacinto Subdivision on the east side of Plum Grove Road with future access to SH 99, The Grand Parkway.
- .33 to 2.00 Acre Residential Lots
- 1.00 to 80 Acre Commercial Lots
- Cleveland Independent School District- 3 Elementary Schools and 1 Middle School
- Houston El Norte Property Owners Association
- International Leadership of Texas - Charter School
- Liberty County Municipal Management District No. 1 and Plum Grove Municipal Utility District No. 1
- Liberty County Precinct 3
- Neighborhood Watch
- Sam Houston Electric Coop
- Santa Fe Administration/Activities Building
- Shared Recreation Area
- Utilities Investment Inc.