Santa Fe Subdivision is a proposed 6,400-lot restricted residential neighborhood and mixed-use community that broke ground in March 2017. The proposed subdivision is located in Cleveland, Texas in the County of Liberty. Santa Fe will be perfect for growing families, newly married couples, retirees, and the entire like. These lots will vary from .33 acre to .70 acre lots providing the space to build different development types while meeting restricted guidelines.
Currently, Santa Fe Section One is under construction. This Section consists of 1,777 residential lots with a proposed school nearby and proposed commercial sites close to future SH 99, The Grand Parkway.
The location of this subdivision is south of Grand San Jacinto Subdivision on the east side of Plum Grove Road with future access to SH 99, The Grand Parkway.
- .33 to .70 Acre Lots
- Cleveland Independent School District
- Future Recreation Area
- Houston El Norte Property Owners Association
- Liberty County Municipal Management District No. 1
- Liberty County Precinct 3
- Plum Grove Municipal Utility District No. 1
- Shared Recreation Area
- Utilities Investment Inc.